Hi all! I wanted to create a general blog for the whole family and get away from focusing on the medical issues on Tater's Caringbridge site. We want to raise him as the normal kid he is and not always dwell on the things that may slow him down a bit. I’ll still do updates on everything we find out medical-wise and events as they happen but he’s getting better by the day and there’s not always something to write about in that regard. The plus for me is I can use this as a baby book for both of the boys because I am lazy and the idea of actually sitting down and organizing all of their “accomplishments” and “milestones” makes me ill. Bragging to the Internet doesn’t seem as foreboding. The plus for you is you can read it or ignore it as you wish. It’s like a Christmas letter you won’t feel obligated to read. You’re welcome.
And since the elder of our children will probably be Googling his own name before we know or are ready for it, I wanted to give us all code names so they won’t be able to find this and be mortified to read stories of how funny it is when they go to the bathroom and how inappropriately they sometimes mispronounce truck. I would like to reserve the right to tell them the mortifying stories to their faces and actually watching them squirm. And let’s be honest-there are plenty of fruitcakes on the Internet and I don’t want them looking us up in the phonebook. The elder son is Toser, the younger is Tater. And their father is Yard Boy (or YB for short). I am CS because I don’t need a cute name-I’m cute enough without one.
And since the elder of our children will probably be Googling his own name before we know or are ready for it, I wanted to give us all code names so they won’t be able to find this and be mortified to read stories of how funny it is when they go to the bathroom and how inappropriately they sometimes mispronounce truck. I would like to reserve the right to tell them the mortifying stories to their faces and actually watching them squirm. And let’s be honest-there are plenty of fruitcakes on the Internet and I don’t want them looking us up in the phonebook. The elder son is Toser, the younger is Tater. And their father is Yard Boy (or YB for short). I am CS because I don’t need a cute name-I’m cute enough without one.
2 comments:
Hooray for a blog! I love it and the name. I've already got you bookmarked. :) Tyler and I are looking forward to seeing you and the boys at Christmas!
This is great ! I love reading about the boys and all the cute pics! You are a really good writer, very funny..you may want to pursue that talent one day :)
Can't wait for our "Girl" shopping trip tomorrow!
love
CC
Post a Comment