Friday, July 18, 2008

I wonder if we can play CDs on it?

3 posts in 3 days... whoa. What's wrong here?!

This was too funny not to share. We went to our neighborhood pool tonight to grill out and have dinner. We try to go as often as possible because it's a gorgeous, laid back setting and we really enjoy it there. Tonight as we were leaving, I put Tater in his stroller and hung his vent on the back. The vent was facing a group next to us (who was having a LOT of fun). This guy comes running over, excitedly asking, "Is that a CD player that hangs on the stroller?" OMG. I laughed in the poor guy's face. I couldn't help it. I usually politely explain what the vent is but, seriously, how much do you have to drink to think a ventilator is a CD player?! In his defense, he acted embarrassed and said, "Well, it says 'DISC'." (When any part of the vent becomes loose, the vent alarms and flashes, 'DISC,' as in disconnected.) So, I can see where he could be coming from,-BUT the vent is kind of big and definitely not CD player-ish. It was dark, though, and I feel bad for laughing so hard. I tried to find the guy before we left so I could apologize for embarrassing him but he must have run away. Man, I needed that laugh tonight. CD player!! HA!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's absolutely hysterical!!! And a great idea for the vent-makers...

~Telah said...

Poor guy, but I do admit that was pretty funny. He deserved to be laughed at.

Anonymous said...

You should have said...cd's, no way this thing can play ipods/mp3's!! People are crazy! I'm glad you have such a great sense of humor.

LJ sends her boyfriend milk kisses!
love
CC & LJ

Counter