Sunday, May 24, 2009

And the World Rejoiced

Tater "Boo Boo Chicken" Stokes is walking! :
And a silly picture of Toser:

15 comments:

The Wren's Nest said...

Ellie and Emers said "GO NATE"! Loved watching this! And tell Bo we love his silly pic too.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING NATE! We can't wait to see you walking, and running!, in person next week. Whew, now we have 4 crazy boys to try to catch when the cousins get together!
"I'm proud of you, I'm proud of you, And I hope that you are proud of YOU TOO!" That is what Grandma Carolyn would be singing to you today.

All our love and pride,
Aunt Leeda and the boys

Amy said...

I don't even have the words to describe how excited and proud and...see? Nothing compared to how I know you guys must feel.

Tater lives by one phrase: "You dare me??"

Love your amazing, silly boys. Let's get all our boys together soon. School's ALMOST out...

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Oh my goodness! Tater - way to go little man! So proud of you.

Lots of love to both the boys from the ATL.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! He rocks! He's made all these leaps and bounds since I last saw him. That is so wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous above. It's KK. :)

Anonymous said...

What a champ. Bo, too. You guys are amazing. You are so lucky. I know you don't think so some days, but Nate is just, wow. Great job. Props to the momma and the daddy whose endless hours of loving made this moment possible.
Love.

Lisa said...

Hello it's Lisa from the trach forum......this is amazing and I have actual tears as I write this.

How I wait for this day with Gage.

Fantastic, exhilarating news!!
Ya Nate.

Janis @ SneakPeek said...

AWESOME!!!! Woohoo! WTG Nate!

Austin is walking with a walker but not independently (officially). I hope we are there soon as well.

Janis (from the Trach boards)

Rene said...

Woo-Hoo! Go Nate! He looks like a pro already. Pretty soon you won't be able to catch him. :)

Rene
Forever, Tommy's Mommy

Mandy said...

I have warm fuzzies all over!!! We are so proud of Nate..that is so awesome!!!! Tell big brother Bo we love his pic too!

Jane and Seth Dunne said...

OMG! I just cried watching this!! I am so proud of him!!

Chloe's mom said...

YEAH CHICKEN BOO BOO TATER!!!!! I'm SOOOOOO PROUD!!!! :) love the video!!! hugs!!!!

Chloe's mom said...

I just noticed how much Toser looks like you Caty!! Your boys are just too cute!!

Counter