So, it appears I'm having minor surgery tomorrow. I'm fine. Everything is fine, just one of those things that needs to be done. Toser is super excited because he gets to stay with Coco and Papa (poor Tater has no such luck, he has to stay here with Mr. A).
Last night, the bestest friends in the world, my Mountain Mamas, honored me with a party. Aren't I lucky?! We had so much fun and I stayed out too late. I love my girls and there is no way I would make it through life without their support and laughter.
Today I realized that if I did not get my house spotless, there was no way I could have any kind of procedure done. I have killed myself getting laundry and cleaning done and now am so tired, I really won't care what they do to me tomorrow. I'm kind of looking forward to sleeping in a relatively quiet room by myself and having people take care of me. Okay, it's really sad when you consider surgery and a one night hospital stay a mini-vacation.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, you're saying that everything's fine...so I'm really hoping that it is! I'll be thinking about you, girl. And, I hope you enjoy your mini-vacation...as sad as that might be. Such is the life of a mother, huh?
Love you.
Post a Comment