It's a lazy, rainy morning here. Mr. A and Toser are running errands, Tater is watching Finding Nemo and I'm surfing to the end of the internet and back. If someone would bring me a tallnonfatnowhipmocha from Starbucks, it very possibly could be a great morning.
Of course, being the fall, Tater is brewing something. And I, in my ever infinite patience, freaked out this morning and guilted CC (the.best.friend.ever.) into leaving work and coming to listen to Tater's lungs. Not that she needed guilting, she totally would have come anyway. But I cried! On the phone! Because I am so dramatic! I fully blame the media. He's okay. Mommy gut went into overdrive when a nice 1000-2000rpm's would have worked just fine. I'll let you know if he starts oinking, though.
A recap of our week: Tater decided he LOVES school and now barely glances back when I drop him off. Toser is going to start going to school 5 days/week because he loves it that much and I need child care on Fridays when Tater has therapy. Mr. A is still really awesome and still dealing with me. I had a full social calendar this week with my wonderful Mountain Friends. All is well on the Mountain.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love those lazy Saturday mornings. HATE Tater's breathing issues. LOVE you.
Beautiful boys!!
Post a Comment