Our really good friends, CC and TC, welcomed little baby Lily yesterday! This little girl is up for some major spoilage because CC and TC have had a 3 year start on my kids and I'm all about the payback. It might help that she is SO CUTE. And is new and fresh and my mouth might have been watering when I was holding her. Mr. Awesome is all, "No way are we having another one," but we'll see. You cannot hold something as precious as Lily and not want another. And I can't even begin to tell you how precious she is. Awww! I might have to bring her home with me.
Congratulations CC and TC! We know you'll be the best parents and we love all three of you very much. Aunt H & Uncle M be on guard because our dinner dates are about to become play dates (as if they weren't already).
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats to CC and TC!! Welcome baby Lily!! :)
Love, Heather Robinson
Post a Comment