Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day

I'm working on a post... I promise I will try to get an update out this week. We didn't have nursing last week, I was sick with the stomach bug from hell and life with 2 boys is crazy enough.

Just wanted to say Happy Mothers' Day to my mom (wonderful woman, we call her Coco-mwahh! Love you!) and to all the other Mom's in my life. I wouldn't be who I am without the support of all of you.

And also, can you say a quick prayer for Mr. Awesome's Aunt Judy? She's like the mother-in-law I never met-crazy and loving and ready to bring me back down to earth when I need it. I love her so much and she's been dealing with an illness for a while. We haven't been able to keep in touch with her as much as we would like due to obvious reasons but that doesn't lessen our concern or love for her. We love you Judy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day to a most wonderful super mom!!! Thanks for all you have done for us!
love
CC, TC, & LJ

Counter