Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Nothing
I have nothing. I'm tired. Does that count? I'm really, really tired. Does that count more? The boys are good, Mr. A is good, I'm good. Leeda and I took a trip last week and we had fun. Tater is doing well in therapy and hasn't had any major sicknesses. Toser is wowing us with his increasing compassion and sense of humor. Mr. A hasn't been working as hard lately. We're all pretty good around here. So in lieu of wordiness, a few pictures from one of Paypay's football games:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know how to win our forgiveness... a few pictures of the boys!! ;) Sorry that you're so tired. I'm thinking of you. You know, it's WONDERFUL to see Tater out-out...at a major event. I've only seen pictures at home or on vacation. I'm just amazed at how he's grown. You guys trick-or-treating? Much love.
Post a Comment