Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday PeyPey!


My little nephew is 13 years old today! I remember the day he was born. My sister was looking and feeling miserable Thanksgiving Day and then we got the call the next morning that PeyPey was on his way. I remember holding him and thinking he was pretty darn cute. I remember when his sister, Banna, was born and taking him to the hospital to see her, but not before we went to Chick-Fil-A. I remember when he was 7 or 8, he spent the night with me and Mr. A and threw up all over the place. I remember thinking that I did not want kids if that's what I had to deal with in the middle of the night. His voice has deepened over the last few months and it still freaks me out to talk to him on the phone because he sounds like a man instead of my little nephew.

PeyPey's so sweet and handsome and a great cousin. My boys love him to death and I'm glad they have him as a role model. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYPEY!!

No comments:

Counter