Today at the doctor's office, a little girl (7? 8? at least old enough to know better) was staring at Tater. Actually stopped in front of us while her mom was distracted and just open-mouthed stared. I opened my eyes really big, raised my eyebrows and made sure she saw me, then she ran away. Not my proudest moment, sure, but I didn't feel so bad about it at the time. Rude little girl. And snarky me. Honestly, I shouldn't go out sometimes. :p
Tater has an ear infection. At least it's only that. But he's super pitiful and wants to be held and snuggled. I hate that he's sick but I'm loving the cuddling. He's usually too busy for that.
We had a blast in NY at the wedding. Heather was absolutely gorgeous and Matt cleans up pretty nice, too. I've honestly never been happier that two people tied the knot. Along with CC and TC, they're our oldest, bestest friends and we would have hated to have missed the event. We had a lot of fun hanging with CC and TC (we really have to make it a regular occurrence-it felt like old times). And we got the absolute best tour of Schenectady, NY, by Erin, tour guide extraordinaire. Seriously. She was all professional, right down to almost running people down in her jeep in order to ask them questions so we could get a feel for the local flavor. The local flavor thought we should go back to Alabama and couldn't spell their hometown. Riot. I laughed the whole weekend. And while I have to let you know about my very pretty and very lovely sister-in-law and the rest of our great family who made this trip possible, that will have to wait for a post in a couple of days. Tater's awake and needs me.
I will leave you with 2 words that sum up our experience in upstate NY: Cookie Puss
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment