Up and down. Twist and turn. You never know if you'll end up laughing or throwing up. I used to love roller coasters and now that my life has become one I'm not so sure anymore. Tater is doing really well and Toser is being super sweet lately but the Medicaid thing has been weighing me down. I think it's been worked out but who knows. We'll find out Friday when we see Tater's new pediatrician. (A guy who just graduated from med school and started work this past Monday. I kind of feel sorry for him already. You know he's expecting easy summer colds and viruses and we're going to walk in with all of Tater's gear. Welcome to town! At least he'll know what most of the stuff is, being fresh from the field and all.)
Last Thursday some very old friends of mine, T and 2 of her 4 kids and L and her 2 kids, came to lunch at our house. I haven't seen them in at least 16 years (yes, I feel kind of old saying that). It was definitely a blast from the past and really good to see them. Rumor is they have an old picture of us and we took one on Thursday so if I can get those, I'll post them so you can see how much I've really aged.
And this Friday, I'm going to Montgomery for Sisa's brother's wedding reception which will be a lot of fun. Then Saturday morning, I'll drive over to Atlanta to pick up Leeda and her boys and bring them home with me to stay for the week. Saturday night we have a birthday party to attend for a very dear friend of the family. It will be a busy, fun weekend for sure.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've got the pics :) Still need to make a digital copy of the old one, but brace yourself. I'll have it ready soon! :)
Hope your Medicaid stuff is all good!
I really enjoyed our visit! Can't wait to see the pics when Leah posts them.
Post a Comment