Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year: Same Attitude

It just never ends around here. All is good but I am running around in circles on the same stuff all the time. A constant battle with insurance/Medicaid on prescriptions and who covers what procedure, doctors' appointments, upcoming procedures, battles with Tater's medical equipment supplier, and blah blah blah. I know you're tired of hearing about it, I'm tired of myself talking about it. So, although I am OVERWHELMED with the STUFF right now, let's talk about my boys.

They're prepared for cold weather:

Their mom took exactly 5 pictures and 1 video Christmas morning. Oops!

They drive their mom to sing karoake and embarrass herself:


They're getting so big (pictures from May and December):












4 comments:

Leah said...

They both really have grown even since our visit! Happy New Year Caty! Best of luck with all that insurance stuff, I know it has to take it's toll.

The HoneaBees said...

I thought I heard a lot of dogs howling the other night! Now I know why!!!

Chloe's mom said...

They are SOOO BIG!!!! :) I think they've both doubled in size since I saw them a few months ago!!! And YEAH for Nater being off his vent!!!
UMMMM....I love Karoake!!!! ;P

Chloe's mom said...

btw....it's necessary to vent about our vent situations (DME)! If I didn't chew off Chloe's nurses' ears about it (venting)I might go mad or start drinking Gin in my A.M. juice!

Counter