Friday, April 2, 2010

Neverending Pity Party

It's 11:30 am and I feel like it should be 10 pm.  It's been a helluva morning, y'all.  I'll spare you the gorey details but Tater's having some GI issues in addition to his respiratory issues (or they may be causing his respiratory issues since both systems rely on muscles-muscles which are already compromised with Tater's low tone; add illness and you have a perfect storm of stuff).  Interventions were performed and I have a tired, worn out little boy on my hands who passed out from sheer exhaustion.  I am feeling sorry for him and myself and if it weren't for my savior of a neighbor bringing me a nonfatnowhipmocha, I would call this morning a complete bust. 

I hate that Tater suffers like this.  I hate that he was doing so well for so long and now this.  I hate that I'm feeling sorry for myself in addition to him.  This sucks and I think I'm going to crawl back into bed. 

PS-my voicemail is full at home and on my cell.  I don't have the energy to listen/erase anything.  text or email me if you need me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOney Child:
You so deserve your own pitty party. I have read you site so many times. I am proud to know you, know who you are, and thankful those boys have such a great mommy. Sending hugs and much love your way, Caty.
Kera's Mom.

Amy said...

:( :( :( Things were SO good for SO long :( I hate that he feels bad. Anytime a 'baby' is sick, it's pitiful, but especially when a little guy like Tater struggles... Pity away, my friend. Love on him for me, and I will email to see when you are due for your next nonfatnowhipmocha. Or wine. Love you.

Counter