Sunday, February 3, 2008

2/3 update

Tater is hanging in there. He doesn't seem to have a bacterial infection but they're keeping him on antibiotics just in case. He is tolerating the oscillator, but they're also keeping him out of it and paralyzed so he doesn't have much choice. His bloodwork looks much better today and he doesn't seem to be in too much distress. It's still a waiting game but today he's doing better.

I got sleep last night while YB stayed here and didn't get much. He's at home today resting up and will get Toser later so they can watch the Super Bowl at home tonight. I went to lunch with some of our best friends, CC and TC, and that was really good for me. All in all we're doing well today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wanted to let you know we are thinking of you all and praying tater gets to come home soon. love you all, the stebbins

Anonymous said...

could you please call your sister

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Tater is "hanging." He's cool like that, huh? I'm also glad that you're getting some rest. Know that I think of you guys all the time. I can't wait for the update that says the little guy gets to come home, but I'm glad he's in good hands at the hospital.

Love to YB and Toser, too.
Aim, SKP, Kowboy and the Connman

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you got some rest. PLEASE let us know if you need anything. You are in our prayers and remember we are only 20 feet away - anytime - day or night. ~The Deringtons

Counter