Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Never gonna give you up
This video cracks me up. How can a guy with such a deep voice have such little rhythm?
It was an off day for class but very busy with doctors and therapies. I promise I will update about what we've been doing soon. Everything is going really well and we should be going home on the 14th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a video from back in my day! Can't wait til the 14th!
I just love this song! I swear one day I'm going to have an 80's party, and we're all going to dance and sing our hearts away to the best songs of my decade. Ha! Were you even born yet when the song was released? I may have to teach you the songs since you're so young!:) Ha!
I'm so happy you have a date on coming home. Yeah, for April 14th!
Big hugs and kisses to Toser!
Love,
Traveling Aunt H-
new post please!!!!!!! video preferred,pictures are great,tired of the 80's goober guy. MeWISSA
what do you mean/ he is too hot!!! LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLMMmm cying/peed a little LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Can you believe that actually was 'cool' back in the day. Did you see how the blonde is flipping her hair- how DURRRH! LOL! I needed this laugh tonight thanks!!!!!
Post a Comment