Dang it! You made me cry! He is just so incredibly beautiful that I can't help but shed some tears. God Bless you all.
Absolutely love the pics!! Thanks for posting them! kwu
I can't believe how big Nate's gotten and I love the red spiked hair! Also, Tom and I used to watch that Japanese game show all the time. Take care...
Those are just precious beyond words! I LOVE that his hair sticks up! Thanks for posting those. Redheads ROCK!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dang it! You made me cry! He is just so incredibly beautiful that I can't help but shed some tears. God Bless you all.
Absolutely love the pics!! Thanks for posting them!
kwu
I can't believe how big Nate's gotten and I love the red spiked hair! Also, Tom and I used to watch that Japanese game show all the time. Take care...
Those are just precious beyond words! I LOVE that his hair sticks up! Thanks for posting those.
Redheads ROCK!
Post a Comment