Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pictures

We've taken 430 pictures since January 29th-um, that's a lot for us. Some highlights here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/tosertater/PicturesSince129

2 comments:

Amy said...

So I can't decide what the cutest thing about Tater is. His fuzzy red hair? That sweet voice? His poochy lips? Those beautiful eyes? His fat thighs? His smoochable cheeks?

And Toser is SO BIG!! I honestly thought that was another kid behind the screen in that one picture! "Tick-tocks...and m&ms all ober the prace!" I love it!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF THEM!! They are truly reasons to celebrate!

Love you all
Amy

Mandy said...

Ok, this seals the deal. As if I wasn't already before, I am IN LOVE with Toser & Tater! Watching Toser with his "tick-tocks" and Tater snap his fingers..I just melted. Thank you for sharing. Happy Birthday to both of them and congrats to mom & dad too. You guys have definitely earned it.

Love ya,
The McM's

Counter